Streetsboro City School District
Application For Use of School Facilities
All information must be furnished before application can be processed. Fees must be paid ten (10) working days prior to scheduled event. Make check payable to the Streetsboro City Schools and mail to: Treasurer, 9000 Kirby Lane, Streetsboro, OH 44241. Applications must be submitted not less than fifteen (15) days before intended use.
REGULATIONS FOR USE OF DISTRICT FACILITIES – 7510 F2
1. Users must comply with all local and state laws, ordinances and/or regulations regarding use of District facilities.
2. A school custodian shall be on duty whenever a facility is being used.
3. Users with minors in attendance shall provide chaperones. The number required shall be at least one (1) chaperone for each ten (10) minors, or as otherwise determined by the District.
4. Each group requesting the use of District facilities must indicate an individual, satisfactory to the Building Administrator, who will serve in a supervisory capacity during the use of the District facilities. User designated supervisors are responsible for the enforcement of all rules and procedures regarding the use of District facilities.
5. Users must take reasonable steps to ensure orderly behavior and will be responsible for paying for all damages sustained to the facility, furniture or equipment associated with their use of the facility or equipment.
6. Use of tobacco is prohibited in all District facilities and on school grounds.
7. Alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are not permitted on District property at any time.
8. Except as provided by law, no gambling is permitted in District buildings or on District grounds.
9. The user is responsible for any and all loss or damage to persons, life or property, which arises out of its use of the District’s facility. The user shall protect and indemnify the District, the Board, and or any of its members, employees or agents, and shall save them harmless from all suits at law that arise out of the use of the facility, regardless of responsibility or negligence. The District may require the furnishing of a certificate of liability insurance by the user in an amount appropriate for the intended use.